Monday, June 27, 2011

Resources!

I'm so excited to be sharing this journey...and hope someone is being inspired!

Today, I'll share a few sites that are inspiring ME right now!

www.warriordash.com (Warrior Dash on Facebook)
I'm scheduled for the NOON wave of the Oregon Dash on 9/11, and doing my darnedest to be ready!  Join me - at your own, local one - or meet me here!

www.realbigdreams.com (Big Dreams on Facebook)
These folks are spreading the love, goals and inspiration, of folks after massive weight weight loss - through "traditional" or surgical methods.  Come support their project!

www.obesityaction.org (Obesity Action Coalition on Facebook)
JOIN - to help get Congress to understand the need to treat obesity as any other disease.

www.bariatrictv.com
These ladies ROCK, and bring the latest and greatest news from the world of the Altered Freaks!

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment